Saturday, February 6, 2010

Friend$..Where Da Heart lies..

Muuaahhzz....!! :*..
Friends r where th heart lies...Where da smiles lie.....Whr the jokes,the hugs lie...:)
It"s strange How people walk into ur life n then later on become ur life...
Bantai, Maria , Zeba, Abbas, Rohan, Shifa, n so many more people close to my heart....

Bantai- thanks for everything Darling..it"s been 2yrs we've been friends n things haven't changed this bit...he's always been there for me wen ever i need a friend......He's my mast balle balle boy..He's everything i wanted in a buddy of mine..He's been so supporting always saving my back..always been around..Yelled at me n made me understand..sometimes he's so irritating fighting n oll..but these r the things i love about him..I feel like i know him since ages..he's knows how to make people smile :)..but there r times wen u hurt without realizing..say things to people wid out thinking if it hurts them or no...Just try to think bout this Bantai n ur th best....Muuaahzz!!!!!!!
..

Maria shaikh- This gurl has olways been around wen i've dun th most stupidest things in life..The james bond game..the eating race..there’s soo much to remember man..SO much..every moment v spend together if jotted down can finish a whole book..the boating day..the sheesha’s thing...fuk..fuk..fuk....i
love her lots..This gurl can be the most childish person when she wants to be but if you need a shoulder to cry or an advice ull find a truly different maria...Every little thing done by us means alot to me...She's so different ya th different ways she ties her hair up in..her smile can lit the day..He laugh can scare people...omigod..all i want to say is we both compliment each other...Lov her wid oll my heart...dont ever hurt me..please...

Zeba Khan- This chick wat to say bout tis precious lil friend of mine..sumtimes she irritates me more than anything else..but..there are tyms wen i need her th most..v’ve seen th worst of fight..after being gther for 2years but still r addicted to each other...theres soo much to tok bout wid her olways...the way she feels bad about every little thing omigod lov u doll.....thou i fite wid her th most...i lov her...dont ever walk away frm me even if i tell you to..coz i really need you in my life....mmuuaahhzz!!


Abbas Shaikh- He's one guy who's really close to my heart ..I can do anything to make him smile ..Wid him i get a very warmly feeling...his innocence, the way he lives a simple life, the way he respects people, never ever abuses...makes me proud to have him...When ever im down or feeling low i always call him up coz i feel he always gives me the correct advice...There r times when i behave so badly with him but a simple sorry makes things work..i dont seem to understand how he's so patient ....so understanding n so sweet...the best part is we know each oder too well...abaas sheikh i lov u lots...sumone breaks ur heart i break their face...Just b the way u r....Muahz!!


Rohan golani- He's jush been there since a week or more but i feel i njoy life wid him...his smile is a total die for...his innnocence touches the heart..His down to earth nature make me smile...his kiddish behaviour makes me b wid him....
Rohan golani its been hardly ten days i know u but u've touched the heart..u've also bcum a close friend.i been places wid u...
i've enjoyed the typical mumbai life wid u...cuttin chai, Sugarcane juice, trains, slums, eunuchs, panipuri, carrot juice, chocolate ball, walks, beaches, banstand, shopping... omigod...th list goes on...
just wanna tell ya that dont ever hurt me rohan i trust u , i care for u lik ol my other close friends...Very few people in my life who i really care bout n ur one of them...Muahz!!! :*

Shifa- This gurl is the mosht patient understandin one i've ever seen..i mean if she has the power to handle my brother faddu...thn i must say she's an amazing gurl...shifa kazi th instant i met her i knew she wud very much b a part of the family..she so homely, warm, sweet..she's younger to me but has alot more maturity than me..i love the way she make me understand certain things in a very sweet way that i actually lik listening to her...she has a very big heart n can make people smile wid jush a hug...shifa kazi of lately u"ve bcum an impotant part of my life...Jush want i to know that ur truly an amazin gurl n im reely lucky to have u..MMuuaahhzz!!! :* :*


Subiya Siddique- This gurl i"ve known since i was a kid...n now as we've grown up together i reely lov her wid all my heart....She's one strong chick i've known... one of the treasured people i have ...i know for sure that if im in any problem she'll b the first one to help me out....our conversations r neva endin coz we dont want them to end...i lov this babie of mine...can du nythin to make her smile...lov th way she drives....Muahz!!


So this is why im sayin ""friends where the heart lies'' bcoz when u have such wonderful people around u ...Where else can the heart lie....Muahzz :*

as i finish tis note there are soo mny people i hav met learnt from..few hav walked away and few are there..soo i jus wanna say thnks for being a part of my life in sumway n makin it special...thanks for olways being thr...i know my temper is the worst but my lov covers it up oll...mmuaahzzz...lov u oll...!!



6 comments:

  1. ohh good itna mast likha hai yaar..!!and u know wat u ave witten about every one BUT ALL OF THE PEOPLE ABOVE ARE WID U CAUSE U R SUCH A SWEET HEART U KNOW THAT NO ONE CAN EVRY IGNORE U..:* THE WAY U WERE HAVIG PANI PURI TODAY LOLZZ WERE LOOKING DAMN CUTE..:p JUSS BE THE WAY U R .!! BAHUT AAGE JAEYE BETA.1.1
    LOLZZ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omigod rohan....u notice soo many things....thanks bby ...mmuuaahhzz!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well You Sharmin shaik i cnt tel you how amazing yu are as a person words may fall less to describe you baby! Your truly adorable and cute!! the most amazing smile iv eva seen.. wen am wid u we jush hav tym to laaf n can neva get serious!! we both tgder dnt need an anuder person coz we simply rock togedaaa =D
    i dono weder i wil formaly b a part of yur family or no ( u knw yr bro) ;) but YOU and ever1 mean alot to me ! you all hav bcum a part of me wish to b wid u forevaaaaaaaa and da day i get married to ur bro trust me il keep u wid me (yu can go fr ya late nites den ;)] Hope no1s reading dis lol!! mwaaaaaaaaaaaaah =)* Love you baby ♥ Thaanku for such an amazing comment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMigod doll i lov u soom uch........awwww my baby....lov u fr tis...muahzz!!!!!!...but aftr u get married n i stay wid u u think my bro will ever allow meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

    lol...n u r very much a part of th family whether u marry faddu or no...dnt ever 4get tis...mmuuaahhzz!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah yeah...drivin!! i remember drivin u crazy wen u get all freaked out at somber speed..
    i know i can go on being silly ME wen m wid u...i simply can kick da "oh-mah-god-m-an-adult" wala mask wen ur around...love da screaming fun v oewz hav..da way v got all da same likes n dislikes...v r so bludy jinxed dat v actually end up sayin da same things 2gether...lov u innnnna saara babe..ur da 1 who will hav her ass on fire fer meh wen time calls!! i can blindly count upon u...n so can u... =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmuuaahhzz.....lov ya 2 th core..!!!!!...i count on you hunniee n i know dat very well...!

    ReplyDelete