Tuesday, February 15, 2011

""A farewell Speech by me... :(


A very Good morning to respected principal, teachers and my dear friends

I’m really happy that I got a chance to speak to all my friends from college on this occasion

Today as I stand over here and look out to my wonderful friends a smile crosses my face with a tear in the eye.....

Two years ago our journey started at Clara’s college. We were not let down. Our professors inspired and challenged us throughout this quest to help us achieve our goals.We worked hard to get where we are today. Together we made it through a stream of midterms and finals, and here we are, down to this very last speech.

The strength of our class is very less, but the memories are countless. Strangers to each other we walked in and hand in hand we walk out from here.

Firstly the Naughty students of t.y.bmm would like to apologise with all our hearts to our dear principal ajay sir and our teachers who we’ve let down many times. Thanks for giving us a chance every time we let you down. Thanks for believing in us and supporting us in everything we did.

Our college has thought us a lot of things

It has taught us to lose and also enjoy winning.

Taught us to have faith in our own ideas, and to believe in one’s self

Taught us to be gentle with gentle people and tough enough to fight the world

It made us learned enough to step into the real world.

We would like to thank each and every member of this institute who has contributed in making a responsible person out of us. Thank you so much.

As we’ll walk out from here, the college walls bear the story of the most precious years of our life. Our hearts filled with the best memories we could ever make.

There were times we laughed, we cried, we screamed with joy. We participated as a team, won together, the feeling of victory, the excitement all these moments we’ve shared are just priceless.

The feeling of having wonderful people around us is very beautiful. But the pain of moving away from them is even greater. But as we say everything’s a part of life as it goes on.

Graduation day is filled with multi-emotions, you feel elated yet dejected. Happy yet sad, as this will be among the last days we will share with our friends and professors. The feeling will seep in later as the day concludes and you’ll wish it never ends. But all’s well that ends well.

As I step down from here I would like to thank each and every dear teacher & friend of mine in helping me to make memories that will last a lifetime. Wishing all of you’ll a successful and happy life ahead of you’ll. God bless you all.

A beautiful day comes to an end with hugs once again and promises to keep in touch. Wishes for a good life and luck flies in every corner while tear eyed students part filled with happy memories.

By

Sharmin Sheikh

37 comments:

  1. I am nt in ur college.but sharmin,it was heart touching.
    Thank u.
    P.s. I like dat group pic too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dnt even know you.but came across ur speech on the laast day of my job....i can feel each word of urs.....its really heart touching.....cheers..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey thanks this was awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg!! I've never seen anything like this. I saw this hours to my graduation from school. I had 2 cry coz it really melt my heart. Thanks dude. Really emotional

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really vry nice..i wanna be take ur points in m farewell..seriously its heart touching..wishing u al d best...taazeem

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks bhaiya.......
    its really worth reading

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks bhaiya.......
    its really worth reading

    ReplyDelete
  8. today it's my farewell 20th may 2016. Wt u mentioned in above speech is everything similar to me also...... tq have a great life dude

    ReplyDelete
  9. today it's my farewell 20th may 2016. Wt u mentioned in above speech is everything similar to me also...... tq have a great life dude

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tnkzz....its heart touching
    I do remember my college life

    ReplyDelete
  11. thankz.. It was really heart touching..
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. A good impressive speech.......this heart touching speech also helped me to win the hearts of my frnds,juniors and my guides

    ReplyDelete
  13. A good impressive speech.......this heart touching speech also helped me to win the hearts of my frnds,juniors and my guides

    ReplyDelete
  14. A good impressive speech.......this heart touching speech also helped me to win the hearts of my frnds,juniors and my guides

    ReplyDelete
  15. Marvelous speech I had ever seen....very emotional and with full of real words

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ultimate speech... i jsz loved it ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very very good speech going to say it in my farewell too

    ReplyDelete
  18. That's really amazing.
    I liked it

    ReplyDelete
  19. i realy luvd dis speech .....no words r dhere to say ...i jsz wants 2say i realy realy
    luvd it

    ReplyDelete
  20. Made me emotional....too good speech....

    ReplyDelete
  21. Made me emotional....too good speech....

    ReplyDelete
  22. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  23. wow..amazing.. i also experince some of what you've wrote. thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  24. very good speech bro, you don it well,
    regards from Quora Gaffer

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow really heart touching wonderful seppech

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow... It's really heart touching....I feel like crying as tomorrow is our farewell day at school....Will miss a lot..

    ReplyDelete
  27. It was really wonderful.Liked it very much
    Kudos!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. It is very touching....its as i am saying,i would like to say to my friend the same

    ReplyDelete
  29. It is very touching ... It was as i feel to express .,i would like to say the same

    ReplyDelete
  30. Nice,speech
    I was the top student of the class, but because of financial situation I couldn't attend the farewell program, I miss the day I could become mr. Fresher but. Bad luck.

    Blog - www.all-about-lettuce.online

    ReplyDelete